This Ramadhan is very challenging. 18 hours – breastfeeding – assist new toddler shaum is giving me a very wonderful experience, especially in managing my patience. Honestly, it defied my confidence in first two days.
Luckily, I found this very encourage note. The 10 points to excelling Ramadhan.
- Have the hunger of success in Ramadhan
- Set high goal
- Build confidence
- Do ibadah that you love as priority in Ramadhan, and excel in that
- Learn from the success story of people (e.g. prophet and his companions), and follow it
- Associate yourself with good companies
- Go all out and be high achiever (think that this is your last Ramadhan)
- Be adaptable, and expect changes in plan, but stick to objective and never quit
- Remember virtue of what you are achieving, e.g. fasting, qiyamul lail, charity, etc
- Never give up
Wish for success in last 11 days in this Ramadhan. Amiin.